You’ll need a deed, lease or agreement of sale to demonstrate an interest in the property. You’ll need interior plans drawn to scale, photos of the site in question and a clear tax certification. Finally, you will need to demonstrate that you have met with the registered community organization (RCO).

Contact a Zoning Lawyer Now! Anastasio Law  |  (215) 609-4165 |